Search This Blog

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Who Am I?



Hi I am Jennifer Galloway.  Besides being a teacher I am mom of four.  I recieved my degree from Utah State University in Math Education in 2004.  After which I trade teaching a class of 28 or 30 to taking care of little ones of my own.  While I may have left the classroom for a few years I have never left teaching behind.  I have done a lot of one on one math tutoring over the years and have spent many hours helping at local schools.  I chose to get my degree in secondary education thinking that I would enjoy teaching the upper levels more, but raising my kids and helping in their classrooms I have found that I love teaching kids of all age levels. Of all the classes I have taught right now my favorite is ninth grade, but I am always looking for my new favorite class.

No comments:

Post a Comment